The Auckland Rugby Academy has structured programmes for athletes at various developmental stages:
- The programmes will be tailored to an individual, group & team’s needs and may contain some of the following content:
- Player induction (introductions and facility overview)
- Training uniforms (sized accordingly – Canterbury Clothing CCC)
- Formal testing (body composition, yoyo, speed, FMS, skin fold and medical screening)
- Technical & Tactical skill work (with elite coaches including one on one time), strength & conditioning, nutrition, medical support. The opportunity to train alongside our elite Auckland Rugby athletes.
- Protein supplementation programme.
- Full access to our new ARU High Performance Centre at Eden Park; Gymnasium, Players Common Area (Kitchen and Sky TV), Internet and Analysis availability, Medical Consultancy & treatment, Lecture facility and High performance offices.
- Formal reporting, including profile, tech/tact “work on’s”, S & C, Nutrition, match performance & summary (translated into language of choice)
- Club placement with practical game time at appropriate level (players at the same club no problem). Club pre season starts in March and concludes at the end of July
- Provision for a designated interpreter at selected times if required.
- Super 15 interface + match tickets (including test matches where applicable)
An overview of each programme is provided below. For more detail please contact Ant Strachan.
Expression of Interest Forms